Sunday, May 6, 2012

Drum Stick Bag

I've been meaning to make this since Christmas. That season has come and gone and now it is my husband's birthday. I bought him a drum stick bag last week thinking I wouldn't have time to make him one. However, due to a cold I was stuck home this weekend instead of splashing the beaches of Washington with him. Thus, I had time to put together this bag.

Fabric (Canvas and black/white print) from Spool of Thread and notions from Dressew.

Burlap ribbon strap and cotton batting give the bag a little more form. I also added elastic with clips to the ends so the bag could be hung on the drum kit to easily grab sticks. The pocket on the inside is a double pocket and can be used to hold egg shakers, small tamborines and ear plugs! (or a cell phone and wallet.













No comments:

Post a Comment